As a Corporate Sponsor of a Special Exhibit or Event at the Women's Museum of California, your company or organization will have an opportunity to enhance their community relations and have an impact in the community by helping to underwrite the Museum Mission to educate and inspire current and future generations about the experiences and contributions of women by collecting, preserving, and interpreting the evidence of that experience.
When you underwrite the cost of a Special Event or mounting an Exhibit you will enjoy a variety of benefits, which may include:
- Employee and community engagement opportunities through Museum access and exclusive events
- Printed recognition in Museum Quarterly Newsletter, Exhibit Collector's Book, & on our Exhibit Acknowledgment Wall
- Special recognition during the Exhibit Opening Reception
- Name exposure during the run of the exhibit both in the museum gallery and during its travels to other venues during the year
- Unique exhibit mementos for your office
- Personalized tours for your company
- Free passes to the museum
For additional information or questions about how to use our system, please contact us at 619-233-7963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.